I have a question about my stash. This is what I currently have and am wondering what would be good to add to it and how many more nappies I should get.
* 8 BBB Fitteds (OSFM)
* 6 BB Covers - small
* 6 prorap covers - small
* 3 BumGenius Pockets (OSFM)
* 1 Rump-a-rooz pocket (OSFM)
* 3 Green Kids Funtimes
* 4 Bubblebubs AIO (medium)
* 1 wollen longie (medium I think)
* 1 woollen shorties (medium)
* 14 Green Kids Bamboo Inserts
* Mum is making 2 small longies also
* 24 Flats
I am planning on getting some flushable liners and would like a few more BBB but looking for some suggestions of what to add, whether I have enough etc. Come on girls I know you are a wealth of knowledge.
So what do you think? Any suggestions?
ETA: My last bub was 4.6kg so that is why I mostly have medium sizes.