User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bounty Bag??

Thanks
    Reviews

Question Bounty Bag??

I've seen alot of messages talking about bounty bags. What in heck are they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only got the first one but they have samples of baby products, sanitary goods and pamphlet/magazines. Apparently the 2nd or 3rd one has target vouchers- so go hunt one down!!
    DS the big bro
    DD the lil sister

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering what they were also as have never heard of them before anywhere. Do they have these in Vic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you get them? I've never heard of them before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my first baby I received the first one when I went into the hospital for an antenatal visit with the midwife instead of with my Ob. Then the second one is in your room at the hospital when you return from the delivery suite. The third one is one that you claim at Target using a voucher from inside the second one.

With my second daughter I didn't go into the hospital until it was time to deliver and so didn't receive the first one. The second one was in the hospital room and the third one I forgot to claim......and have lost the voucher!

Basically they are full of paper - pamphlets on everything from baby panadol through to incontinence information. Once you sort through all the advertising and keep the things that you want, there are usually some sample sanitary pads, sample pots of Sudoderm (which are great for your nappy bag) a couple of newborn nappies, nappy bags and some sachets of baby bath lotion. They provide great reading in your hospital bed - pamphlets and things about babies are about all you can digest at that time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never received a Bounty bag either. Aparently they are only given out in the public system, not the private. That's what I was told, whether this information is correct or not. It would have been nice to receive samples ....etc..... and of course the vouchers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the sounds of things maybe it's a QLD government thing? I got one...well actually 2. You get 1 at your 1st hosp visit another when bubs is born!!

Private also get them, not just public!!
    Becky Married to Dan, Mum of Connor April '04 Ella December '05 Libby August '09

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up I got them

I went through the private system and recieved all 3 of them..
    1st @ Ob visit for 19week scan
    2nd after birth in ward recovering
    3rd via target

Go the bounty Bags!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathyn
    I was wondering what they were also as have never heard of them before anywhere. Do they have these in Vic?
    Yep Cathryn they are available in VIC.
    Got the first bag when booked in Maternity Hospital
    Got the second bag day bub was born
    Haven't got round to getting the 3rd one but I will eventually go to Target to get it.

Actually don't know about anyone else but getting the second bag was how I found out about BUBHUB. There was a flyer in there (wasn't in the bag I got with DD1 only in bag with DD2). Don't know how all you mums2b knew about this site (maybe I was just not that smart to look earlier )
    I've been touched by the friendship angel.
    Me-Donna DH-J
    DD#1-Hannah (almost 8) DD#2-Rebecca (almost 5) DD#3-Emma (almost 3)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also got them i actually got two of the first bags as i had to change hospitals due to moving so extra voucher came in handy !!! Got the second when bubs was born down on the ward then was advised to collect third from Target which i forgot about so heh lucky i got the first bag twice heh so i was sorted for the vouchers hehe.
    Great samples though i keep the sudocream in our nappy bag perfect size !