Just wondering what people are doing / did. When I was pg with DS I waited until I was 14 weeks before I coloured my hair. My hairdresser did say to me though that it was ok and that the colour he used wasn't going to cause any damage. Not sure what to do this time? Don't really want to wait another 7 weeks but if I have to I will.