I've tried everything! Mylanta/Rennie, eating smaller meals more often and eating REALLY bland food.
Any other suggestions?
i used to drink heaps of milk, it helped me heaps
for me the best thing about labour (apart from getting excited that I would have bubs soon) was that I didn't have heartburn!!!
Here is everything I tried.. I had it for about half my pregnancy.. and bad..
Good luck.. see your Dr if it gets very bad eg you are vomiting etc
- Raw Almonds- I chewed on these constantly
- Custard (basically anything high in calcium)
- Soda water (was so great..)
- Peppermint tea
- I have heard that TUMS tablets are good
- Gaviscon medicine ( it is soo much better than tablets that you chew)- on the box or at the chemist it will tell you when to take ie before meal etc
- Avoiding coffee/ fatty foods like sausages/ pizza etc
DS1 (A) 15/1/07 DS2 (X) 7/11/08
DD (Z) 7/5/2010
i was told milk helps. and my friend said put some ice cubes in it and drinking it from a straw helped better.
Fuzzy due oct 24
Eat fruit tingles...the lollies. I had chronic heart bgurn both pregnansies and nothing worked...except fruit tingles. And on the plus side they are yummy. They have worked for a few of my friends and i have read it in a few places.
Warm skim milk and honey worked for me
anything with dairy i used to have bread and soup for lunch but gave me indigestion all arvo (come to think of it, anything thats full of carbs does). if i have a dairy smoothy or yoghurt i don't have it all !!!!
DD emergency c/s July 08
DS birthed in the pool at home March '10