User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default what are your hobbies and things you do in a day

For all you mums and especially you sahm, i was wondering what hobbies you do on a regular basis or what you do each day on top of the everyday norm to keep life interesting. I have started card making which my son likes doing with me but life gets pretty boring so i though i might post and see what you all get up to each day.
    me rachel 28
    dh - 36
    ds - 10
    ds 6
    ds 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHen I actually have time at home(when I'm not at uni), I scrapbook. I love it, can't get enough of it! I just wish I had someone I could do that kinda stuff with, it's more fun having someone to chat to while you're doing it!

Other than that, I just read or something, I tend to just relax and do nothing coz majority of the time I'm on the go.
    Tracey, 30 and Matt, 30
    Mum to: Jayden, 5/7/02 * Bailey, 10/2/04 * Owen, 11/06/07 * Jye, 11/12/08 * Tahnee, 14/05/10 *Stepmum to Charlotte, 10/9/04

Thanks
    Reviews
    i dont have much time to do anything but when babe is asleep at nights or at his fathers house i like to paint. or chat forever on my phone or just have a movie marathon un-interupted.

but cleaning is the thing which i spend 99% of my time doing when i have a spare minute to myself..

or walks... i love to go walking slowly through the streets and through town and down to the river.... but seeing babe cant walk at the moment due to injuries we just hang out infront of the telly.....

Funkychicken is offline I'm supposed to have a plan? Can't I just be proactive with pep?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you mean apart from BUBHUB?
    I bake quite a bit . Stuff for school luches etc.... I also do a lot of craft stuff. All the craft I do is Steiner-inspired...little pixies and gnomes, felted animals and people, dry and wet felting. I get started on a project and it becomes all-consuming until I have finished by which time I am looking for a new project. I dye all my own felt and usually throw in some of the children's clothes as well.
    And I looove getting out in my garden. I would prefer to do this than inside chores. I potter around doing this and that, planting, weeding etc.. and fluff around in the chook pen too. We have a hen looking after 8 chicks at the moment so they are entertaining.
    Oh and I am still wading through the entire Buffy The Vampire Slayer series. I've been at it for 3 months now and am up to series 5. A bit tricky as I can't have it on when the children are at home unless they are asleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do card marking, start scrap booking and some gardening as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great is there anyone else that wants to add what they do, just bumping the thread up. that hen with the 8 chicks sound like fun to watch
    me rachel 28
    dh - 36
    ds - 10
    ds 6
    ds 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do anything crafty, I love cross stitch, thread painting, embroidery and quilting. Most of these I do when the boy is asleep as I'm always scared I'm going to drop pins and things.

I also love reading magazines and surfing the net.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Besides looking after the zoo and coming on bubhub I love cardmaking, baking and a good book. Seeing as our local library is short on good books I dont get to read much!
    Me (Peta) - nearly thirty!
    DH - 37
    DD- Lily Rose born 01/05/2003
    DS- Jack William born 19/05/2005

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love painting i love that it's my freedom to put my own picture onto a canvas i love to paint , tree's nudes , snow , ect, i'm not an artists i just have fun ,
    I put my country music on and it's just me time as my girls are at school and all house work is done of course
    Last edited by Ruby Slippers; 10-04-2006 at 15:15.
    This is Fred I love Fred my favourite Emotion

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump .....
    This is Fred I love Fred my favourite Emotion