Welcome to Bubhub Photo Comp #24.
Congratulations to BINGO for winning the last round. She has selected the theme for this round.
The comp will close on SATURDAY 8th SEPTEMBER or before if there are 20 entries.
There are only 20 photos allowed in each competition unless otherwise stated in the thread.
Here are the PHOTO COMPETITION RULES.
1. You may only enter 1 photo.
2. The photo MUST be taken specifically for the competition. You cannot use one you already have.
3. Editing - you can crop your photo, and you can change it to either black & white or sepia. No other changes are allowed.
4. Once an entry has been submitted you cannot change it for another. If you do this your entry will be removed from the competition.
5. The winner can choose the theme for the following round and pm it to either Wattle or myself. We will then start up the thread.
Please note - if your entry doesn't comply with the rules, we'll remove it and pm you so you can fix it or submit another entry (if there's still any places available).
The aim of the competition is to use your photographic skills. It is not a cute baby contest (although we all love cute babies), and kids don't need to be in the photo at all, it's about taking the best photo you can, something with a little 'wow factor'.
When you're entering a photo or voting, see if it has these type of elements:
- is it in focus?
- does it relate to the theme?
- does it have good composition (ie does the subject have their legs cut off, or is too low in the picture etc)
- is the lighting good?
- is it creative?
If anyone has ideas/suggestions for the comp, please pm Wattle or myself as we want to make this as fun for everyone as possible. HAPPY SNAPPING