Going on from an earlier post, my AF due friday, but instead from saturday through to yesterday all i good was some blood when i wiped. This morning i got nothing. So i decided to test but got a BFN.
I was wondering weather it was to early to test, becasue if what i was getting over the weekend was implantation bleeding would it be too early to test. If so when would the best time to next test to get a more accurate result, shall i waite a couple of days or a week or so?