Can anyone point me in the direction of some good online articles about
the necessity (or not!) for induction if your waters have broken and labour hasn't yet started.
My SIL is due in 2 days time - her waters broke last night. Hospital wants
to induce her tomorrow and she is in two minds. I really hope she says no, but
the decision of course, is hers. I would love to be able to get some up to date info to her which will help her to make up her mind.
Can anyone help?