I think I'm just after some reassurance. My last obst appointment showed that the baby is transverse.. so my obst started talking about c-sections if he hasn't turned by 35weeks or so..
I would much prefer to go into labour naturally, than have a planned c-section.
1. is that possible?
2. I know 35 weeks is about the limit to wait until they turn, but has anyone experienced any later?
3. what is the likelihood of that happening?
4. some stories of babies turning even at the last minute would be nice.