Preparing for baby number 2!
Firstly my apologies for my lack of blog! I am now coming into week 33 of my pregnancy and my 15 month old little adorable toddler girl is becoming somewhat a handful!
I can't help but think, come next month- how will I cope?!
It is abut now that I am thinking about my birth preparation. Here is a small list of my natural essentials:
- Rescue Remedy (drops or lozenges are great!)
- Rescue Remedy Sleep (a few drops before bed to help with restless nights)
- A good quality calcium/ magnesium supplement (aids with restless legs, interrupted sleep and stress)
- Ensure you eat a healthy nutritious diet leading upntonthe birth (you want to make sure you have energy available for what's around the corner!)
- Healthy, nutritious snacks for the hospital (not sure about you but I'm not exactly fond of the food in hospitals! Think, nuts, seeds, dried & fresh fruit, whole grain crackers, etc)
- As you know, I am a big one for Yoga (it is useful to learn a few yoga poses to get you through the contractions as well as great breathing techniques)