Whats Hot Mama
Everyone has an opinion on how you should raise your kids - NOT hot mama...
I remember well when I was a new mum. It is an exhilerating, wonderful and scary time. I remember the uncertainty, the newness and often feeling like I was just not sure. I also remember that everyone seemed to have an opinion.
Most people were happy to share this opinion, even when I didn't actually ask for their advice. I'm not quite sure where this compulsion to bestow parental advice comes from. But often it is invasive, upsetting and can cause you to double guess your own judgement. And you know what? You are the parent, so that makes you the judge.
As a loving parent you might be interested in this - Jodie Benveniste, a very talented mum, parenting author and psychologist with over 20 years experience is constantly on a mission is to help parents worry less and enjoy parenting more.
She is running a FREE webinar on ‘Parenting enemy #1: Everyone else knows best (or do they?)’ and will cover information such as:
• The 5 parenting pressures that are keeping us from having a great family life
• The top 5 things that parents really want
• The 3 things kids really need from us as parents
• How one parent overcame her struggle with dealing with others’ opinions about her parenting (including her own mum's)
• How you can separate helpful and unhelpful parenting advice, and parent a little more confidently
The Webinar will take place at 8pm AEST time on Thursday, 26th April. Register here . What's Hot Mama is affiliated with Babysitters and More, an online service putting busy people in touch with local nannies, babysitters, cleaners and other home helpers.