View Full Version : Rocky Road Recipe
Does anyone have a basic rocky road recipe? I am taking christmas food for my playgroup Christmas party and want to make this.
Jax Tellers Old Lady
I made this last year and i used marshmallows cut up with red raspberry jelly lollies i also added peanuts but thats optional then after i had cut all these up i melted two blocks of cooking milk chocolate and then mixed it all together and laid it out on a greased tray. When it set i cut it up. Its such a yummy and basic recipe. Goodluck
200g dark chocolate melts (I prefer milk though!)
1 cup toasted whole macadamia nuts
1 cup toasted shredded coconut
150g Turkish Delight chocettes
2x 250g blocks Roast Almond Chocolate
50g white chocolate melts
* Grease a 20x30cm shallow baking pan
* Melt dark chocolate melts and spread over the base of the baking pan
* Combine marshmallows, nuts, coconut and Turkish delight chocettes
* Melt roast almond chocolate and add to the above ingredients.
* Mix well and spoon over the chocolate base.
* Set in fridge - once set cut into squares and drizzle with the melted white chocolate
** to toast the madadamia's & coconut, place on an oven tray and cook at 180 degrees or until light golden. About 5-6 minutes.
I just use mini marshmellows, snake lollies( cut up) and a packet of choc melts.
Melt the choc then mix snakes and marshmellows all in.
Put into a greased tray and refrigerate until hard. Cut up into pieces.
My friend gave me the most amazing RR recipe ever!
Cadbury dairy milk chocolate - melted
mix through cut up pieces of marshmallow, crushed peanuts and cut up turkish delight (the choc covered frys brand in pink wrap)
its is DIVINE!!!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.9 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.