PDA

View Full Version : Paid Survey.com.au

GoneBatty
12-08-2006, 09:19
Ok so i found this one while checking my hotmail...(it was on the left hand side under my folders thing)

Its got a low joining fee and say no ongoing membership fee's...

Does anyone know about this, use it or have used it? Just wondering if its worth the bother?

Thanks

GoneBatty
12-08-2006, 09:23
Hey,
Ive heard of them, think i actually registered then forgot about it :laughing:
Might go have a little lookie.

And just thought id add, im not looking for a fortune or full time job just some extra spending money.

Karizma
12-08-2006, 09:32
I dont know about that one..but if you want a good one try

www.pureprofile.com.au (http://www.pureprofile.com.au)

IO have made about $60 in the last 4 months..you can have it put in a bank account or use a movie vouchers/d store..and its freeeee.

Hey I am with this Pure Profile and I have been for a few months and I have only got one survey :( and I have updated my profile and everything

Karizma
12-08-2006, 09:35
really :confused: I might go have a look and see what going on :D

PhAnToM
12-08-2006, 10:34
Ok so i found this one while checking my hotmail...(it was on the left hand side under my folders thing)

Its got a low joining fee and say no ongoing membership fee's...

Does anyone know about this, use it or have used it? Just wondering if its worth the bother?

Thanks

I've looked into these and it is amazing how many of these survey companies are on a bad business listing.
The general rule that stands out is that you should not register for any that require you to pay a membership.
The idea is that you don't get paid very much for doing surveys. Their income is generated from the companies requiring your input.

As a rule of thumb, you should stay away from any that require you to pay to register. They tend to be the ones where ppl complain that they never see a survey after paying up.

GoneBatty
12-08-2006, 10:56
Ok cool, thanks for that.

Wasnt real sure about paying so good to hear that info.

Thanks again

jessgray
12-08-2006, 14:45
try http://www.emailcash.com.au
:)

PhAnToM
12-08-2006, 21:04
Welcome Young1.

And I'm with Emailcash.
DH had a huge laugh when he saw my first (and only) $30 cheque after being a member for 2 years. :laughing:

They have been a little more generous with sending surveys my way lately, but still...
Don't expect to see cash, cos u h ave to earn a minimum of 3,000 points ($1 per 100 points) before you can request it be sent to you as a cheque.

You can get 5 points per day for logging in and clicking on an ad (3 points) and a quick survey (2 points)... see why it took me so long to see a $30 cheque. LOL :laughing:

DH keeps asking me if he can quit work yet... I tell him "just a couple of more surveys and the mortgage will be :thumbsup: ":laughing:

GoneBatty
12-08-2006, 21:08
haha.... yeah im with email cash....been very slow as u said hehe

oh well maybe ill just find a job job a few days a week and have DS's dad have him those few days.

Who knows, ill work something out hehe

Mrs AJC
12-08-2006, 21:17
Hey all.
If you want paid survey sites check out this thread http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?t=33298 I posted a link there to a website that gives you the names of the top 10 paid survey sites in Australia. Just click no to all the USA and UK stuff - and it's all free!!

jack-e
29-08-2006, 15:57
i recently did some research on google about these and paidsurvey.com came up as a dodgy company. even though the australian one claim to not have anything to do with the american one i would still be careful.

DjF
01-09-2006, 01:47
Im with australian paidsurvey - to date i have had no surveys sent - im going to see how it goes the rest of the year then ask for my money back. They say they give you all the best companies to sign up to and people from all demographcs welcome - doesnt mean you will be sent anything!. Id do something like somebodies house cleaning, ironing or tutoring if i was you!!!

ada
12-09-2006, 18:15
hi ya all! Just wondering how safe is
www.pureprofile.com.au (http://www.pureprofile.com.au/) when it comes to giving all personal details on line like full name address etc? just weary of internet sometimes and wonder if giving all my ifo is somethimes why i get so many phone surveys????????
cheers