View Full Version : Quick
Is it dangerous to ingest air conditioner water, even just a drop, I can't find anything on google
I wouldn't think so.... :detective: But I'm no expert.
Ring either the Poisons information line or 13Health. They would be able to help you without making you feel silly if it is harmless - that's what they are there for after all! :)
Thankyou.. Panicking ATM!!
I found this (http://answers.google.com/answers/main?cmd=threadview&id=237065)
There are a few different answers but none say that the water is overly dangerous, just that it may contain yukky things like dust and mildew etc...
A drop should be ok.
only if it has mould in it like legonaires (sp) but i would imagine that's pretty unlikely for a domestic unit.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.9 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.