PDA

View Full Version : lesbian couple, seeking sperm donor.

krystenleigh
12-08-2009, 17:04
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbccc ccccccccccccccccccccddddddddddddddddddddddddddddee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

brisguy03
13-08-2009, 12:46
my partner and i have been looking for a sperm donor, and it's been harder than we thought.
we live in brisbane, on the westside.

we just want someone, who won't want any further relationship with us.
or can anyone point us in the right direction of finding a donor?

thanks.

I wish to help you. Please contact me at paul150267@yahoo.com.au

DanielNZ
05-03-2012, 06:43
No longer a donor

wrighty2
27-04-2013, 04:26
Hi, have just seen your post and i know it was a while ago but wondered have you found anyone to help? If you are still looking it may be wort you posting your details on a connection site such as Pride Angel if you haven't already? I found them really useful. The whole process took a while but I guess you don't mind when its something as important as this?!! Anyway, hope this helps, let us know how you are getting on! If it helps the link to the site is http://www.prideangel.com Good luck xx

miia
16-06-2013, 10:52
I know that this thread is an older one but I thought I might start it up again as I'm sure my DW and I aren't the only ones in this boat.
A little bit about us...... We got hitched at the end of last year and have since been trying to conceive a little bundle of joy through QFG. Alas we have had no sucess yet so thought we might try a different approach and find a donor our selves.
We are both fit an healthy people who enjoy anything outdoorsy and spending time with family and friends. We have no family history of genetic diseases or health issues.
We are brisbane based and Our wishes are that we love and raise this child with no contact from the donor, we would like the donor to sign a donor agreement waiving all parental rights.

if you think you can help us make two become three please message me and ask any questions that come to mind

kikoosmumma
17-06-2013, 01:28
Hi we are also looking for someone to help us to have our second child through AI- our son is two now and we would love to extend our family. Anyone in North Brisbane that can help?? Thanks