View Full Version : Friends coming but its raining - what should we do?
Come on Sydneysiders - I need some suggestions! I'm on visitnsw website and cant really find anything that is indoors enough to get through these next 4 days of rain :mad:
Any ideas that I haven't considered? :confused:
Boys wanted to play golf - cant see that happening. Myself and girlfriend can go shopping - thats easy sorted; but what can we do altogether? :detective:
Hrrrrm thats a good one !
You could do the touristy things like the Aquarium etc but that can be really meh if you arent into it.
Ummmm well there are the movies but thats not exactly socialising properly.
Im sure there has to be more out there & my brain just isnt working .... Surely !!!!!
LOL - Cheers for that Ally :laughing:
My brain seems to have slowed down with this rain too - though I dont think it was ever re-booted properly since Jedd's arrival :rolleyes:
So far this is my list...
- Museum (meh)
- Aquarium (meh)
- Wildlife world (double meh - that place is NOT a world of wildlife at all)
- Fox studios - though not a lot to do there apart from drink
- Bowling (I'm almost positive there are bowling alleys in SA)
- Bondi shops (oh fun!)
- DFO (double fun!)
- Opera house tour - would love to do that - though I imagine the acoustics with Jedd's new squeal would almost bring the roof down
- Harbour cruise - dunno how fun THAT would be with this rain
- Star city - not a lot to do apart from drink and waste money - not my idea of fun
Hmmmmmm... anyone else with any ideas???
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.9 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.